1. It's just the girls!
2. It's only $25 for 3 delicious courses of Fondue!
3. The Salads are wonderful! Spinach Mushroom with Portobellos & Chopped Bacon, House with Cucumbers & Emmenthaler Swiss Cheese (don't even know what that is, but it's good!), Caesar with Parmesan & pine nuts), California with Gorgonzola cheese & Raspberry Black Walnut Vinaigrette Dressing ... are you hungry yet??
4. The Cheese Fondues are absolutely devine! Cheddar Cheese, Fiesta Cheese, Traditional Swiss, Wisconsin Trio, Spinach Artichoke, or the Seasonal Feature ... too many decisions!!
5. The Chocolate Dessert Fondues are a bite of heaven on earth! And the yummy foods to dip into the chocolate are just as good - pineapples, marshmallows, rice crispy treats, pound cake, cheesecake ... oh my!!
6. If you go with six (like we always do), then they have to give you two pots ... that means we always choose two different cheese & chocolates & taste a little bit of both!
7. The waiters are usually pretty funny & make it enjoyable. And at least one of us (sometimes it's the single ones & sometimes it's all of us) will usually find him just a tad attractive! Last time it was Staci. Girls help me though - our last waiter either looked or sounded like someone ... who was it!?!?
8. Any time we get together, there's always a chance that someone has some fun, exciting news to share. At our last Melting Pot get-together. Amanda had some exciting news for us!!
9. It's a pretty central location for all of us ... which can sometimes be hard, but important will pulling everyone together!
10. It's just the girls, only $25 for Salads, Cheese & Chocolate Fondues ... and two choices of each when there's six in your group, the waiters are fun, the conversations are good & it's easy for all of us ... did those already get mentioned??
Now, we just have to decide if we go without one of our Sisterchicks!! The next GNO is next Tuesday, but at least one of us will be out of town. Decisions! We may have to rent-a-sisterchick between now & then just so we can get that 2nd pot of Cheese & Chocolate. We'll gladly accept applications ... especially if you'd like to make a good impression & treat all of us! Kidding - sort of.
For more Top Ten Lists or to make one of your own, visit OhAmanda.